Short and Long Code
SMS Short codes are 5/6/7 digit numbers, to which mobile users can send text messages, regardless of their telecom service provider and get the desired response in a short span of time. It is easier to remember, is handy and allows quick integration across all telecom operators to provide a seamless short code service experience to users across the country.
SMS Short codes today are playing an important role not only to traditional mediums like Print, Outdoor , TV, Radio, but also exhibit remarkable use for Application developers in launching interactive SMS services for their customers. The ads include a Call to Action, asking consumers to send a text message to the SMS short code for any kind of enquiries and to request desired information. Information – on-demand, Subscription services, SMS based Trivia and other Polling/voting services could be handled through the SMS short code service.
BulkSMSglobal’s SMS Short Code services provide both basic and customized plans for the customers. The concept behind this technology is to primarily target to provide a 2 way interactive SMS service to national and international business enterprises. Below are some core features of our SMS short code services:
- Leads are generated by displaying the specific digit Short code in their ad campaigns
- Customized , dedicated Short codes being provided to business enterprises
- Polls and contests being conducted through the Short code
- Easy integration of code with the existing application through our API
- City/Pin-code based store locators by sending text message to the definite Short Code
- Premium SMS charges applicable for Short Code SMS services
Long Code SMS, a ten-digit number of the 900-xxx series, is used by businesses to receive feedback and generate sales leads. A keyword, which is similar to a unique company, is provided to the client availing this service. The messages received are then segregated in the basis of keywords and routed to that company’s account.
BulkSMSglobal offers cost-effective and ideal solutions for long –term campaigns. It is used mostly by Financial Companies to communicate bonus, dividends, profits, by Insurance companies to confirm policy details, premiums, payments, by FMCG companies to gather feedback, by Travel companies to check on schedules and related information etc. You should try this service because:-
- It is quick and has an Auto Reply feature
- Has real time monitoring, reporting with easy customer interaction
- 2-way SMS with unlimited keywords and all of it at the price of a regular SMS
- Responses directed towards the URL
- Encapsulated with both SMS and E-mail Applications